Have you ever wished you could go back…and attend your (grand)parents’ junior-senior prom in 1955? Or maybe you just love that dance scene from Back to the Future as much as we do. Whatever the case, Dances of Vice welcomes all you hep cats, rebels and sweethearts to an enchanting, nautical-themed ball this summer on August 20th, featuring live music by Matthew Piazzi & the Debonairs, delicious cocktails, gourmet hors d’oeuvres, and dancing at the grandioseMorningside Castle in Harlem.
* VIP Tickets (8PM Doors): $35 Advance Tix Only [Order Here]
Includes a Jive Dance Lesson by Seiji Sato & Katie Bickert of Rebel Night NYC, Gourmet Hors d’oeuvres by Pasha Events (See Menu Below) and Punch Cocktail Hour from 8-9PM. Only 50 Available.
* General Admission (9PM Doors): $20 In Advance / $25 Day of Show [Order Here] - All tickets are Will Call Only. Event ends at 12AM.
Dress Code: Formal evening attire requested. No casual attire.
* VIP Hors D’oeuvres Menu - by Pasha Events *
- Bay Scallop over Avocado Puree & Smoked Tomato on Tortilla Crisp
- Nuova Bruschetta with Basil, Tomato, Olives, Prosciutto & Provolone (V)
Warm Hors D’oeuvres
- Fire-Roasted Apples & Grilled Brie in Phyllo Cup (V)
- Goat Cheese Knish topped with Chilled Smoked Salmon
- Fig, Goat Cheese & Pinoli Nut Wonton with Blueberry Gastreek Dip (V)
- Paella Risotto with Grilled Calamari, Crispy Chorizo
- Coconut Shrimp with Mango Chutney Madras
- Steamed Vegetable Dumplings Garlic Soy (V)
Hendrick’s Gin Punch
Hors d’oeuvres and punch cocktails served between 8-9PM for VIP Guests only.
100 Claremont Ave, NYC (Btwn W120th & 122nd St)
4 Minute Walk from the 1 Train at 116th Columbia University